Friday, November 12, 2010

Picnik~ See What All the Commotion is About!

Over time, I've heard things about a website, Picnik.com. I heard about it online, in Seventeen Magazine, and even face to face. Just the other day, I finally decided to see what it was. Picnik is a photo-editing tool online! I love to put pictures into a collage, a slideshow, or even just play around with the fun frames and stickers. You can even retouch your pictures! I've been having lots of fun with Picnik. The picture above is a collage I made. I made it from "modeling" pictures I took of my sister!
I hope you visit Picnik.com to see what all the commotion is about!

Love, Awesome Girl♥

2 comments:

  1. Hey,
    I know that girl. Nice pics!
    -Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEY girl! aka awesome girl! well haha idk what happened to my comment so im recommenting

    ReplyDelete