Thursday, May 24, 2012

Seeing Through a New Light


Hello everybody! I've decided to see things in a new light: I'm going to start blogging some of the photos I've taken with my camera and with Instagram! I don't have an iPhone or an iPod touch but I love to borrow my mom's iPhone and take pictures through Instagram. In this photo I used an Ollo Clip, which is a small lens that attached to an iPhone with 3 different lenses: a macro lens, a fisheye, and a wide angle lens. This photo is taken with the macro lens (you get to shoot photos SUPER close with it to capture the details!) and processed it with the "Amaro" Instagram setting. Keep checking my blog for more photos!

4 comments:

  1. Just awesome. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that is amazing! I didn't know the olloclip could do that. Great shot :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Disney Sisters! :) I think it would be awesome to do a fisheye photo of the Disneyland Castle!

    ReplyDelete